Paper Ave teams up with Smoke & Brine Co. (who is known for their elaborate grazing stations featuring artisan cheeses, local marinated vegetables and hand-crafted dishes) for a fun bash at The Wood Shed Venue! Introducing "Blooms, Bites & Booze" where we combine a paper flower workshop and grazing into an evening of creativity alongside some delectable bites and drinks! Each attendee will learn how to make these adorable crepe paper succulents and showcase it in their own terranium. An everlasting gift that requires absolutely no maintenance! With Mother's Day just around the corner, it'll be the perfect mother-daughter duo date, couples date night or even with your favorite gal pals. Come one, come all. An experience not to be missed!
Pricing for ticket includes -
- All supplies and step-by-step instructions on creating these handmade crepe paper succulents
- Materials to create your own terranium including the vase, various colors of sand, moss and decorative rocks
- Take-home kit with extra materials to continue practicing the paper succulents at home
- Bites and grazing from Smoke & Brine Co.
- One drink ticket from Booze Brother's Brewing Co.
- Swag BOX filled with plenty of goodies!
Seating is limited so please be sure to sign-up today! Registration in advance is required and no refunds will be given once purchase is made. Click the graphic below to register!